We met in 2003, and Peter pursued a relationship with Michelle for two grueling years before finally winning her heart, standing outside the gym in the rain on a fateful December night. We got married March 2006, and had our daughter Olivia in May 2007. Our newest addition, Emma, came along in March 2009. We are very blessed with two beautiful daughters. This is the chronicle of our journey, with Christ and with each other.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Thinking....
So, guys...I'm kicking around starting a BlogFrog Forum for Christians to talk about the deep truths of the faith, and evangelism, and stuff. Would this be something you would be interested in participating in?
Labels:
equipping the saints,
the Gospel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Most definitely!
Yay! I've been thinking that, but since I have about zero followers, I didn't think it would be effective. Go for it!
Yes!!!!!!!!!! Great idea!!!
Also - it appears you tried to post something on the MckMama BF under Christians & Halloween thread but nothing shows up. I was looking forward to your & Peter's reply :) Peter's is getting cut off, but you can still figure out what he is trying to say.
Post a Comment