Friday, September 11, 2009

A few changes

I am making some changes to the blog in an effort to be a little more conscious of safety for the girls. If someone really wanted to track us down, I'm sure they could, but I'm going to make it a little more difficult to do so. :-P

Hope no one gets lost in the shuffle.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I almost got lost in the shuffle!! I almost got lost!! In the shuffle!!

Christina said...

Hey Michelle, I was just looking around Mckmamas blog community. i found the discussion on mormanism and was so thankful that the Lord gaeve you wisdom in speaking truth! Thanks a bunch-from a sister in Christ

Tara said...

Hi Michelle--
The BF thread was locked by the time I got back to it so I thought I'd pop on over. I was not able to find any primary source for the moon thing. I have one more place I am going to look, and if I find anything I'll let you know.
Thank you for your suggestion of prayer--always a good idea.