Its 7am. I've been awake for an hour.
In bed at 12 (Peter got home at 11), up again at 4 for about 45 minutes, up again at 6.
Since we started sleep training Emma, my sleep quantity has drastically reduced.
Since Peter started working evenings, what was a deficit has become outrageous.
I really don't sleep well when he's not there. Funny how I used to be able to sleep alone. Now its hard. But even if I could, let's look at this. Emma usually wakes to nurse at 10:30, then she gets transferred from the bedroom to the living room and we move our Center of Operation into the bedroom. This involves moving her Pack n' Play, and all our stuff. This is completed maybe at 11. Then Peter comes home...usually at about 11:30. Even if I was able to go to sleep immediately upon switching Emma around, I would wake when he came in the house and started moving around, getting ready for bed. I don't really see a good solution.
And, I probably really shouldn't write when I'm so tired. I don't think this post makes much sense.
1 comment:
i love you. i love that you are over not making varsity. i love that it happened at walmart! i love you!!!
Post a Comment