Its possible this could be the start of a new season of blogging for me. I really want to try. Basically, I wanted to go back and review the post I wrote when I was overdue with Emma, seeing as how I am overdue with this little one, as I was overdue with Emma, as I was overdue with Olivia (anyone else catching a pattern here? Maybe I should ignore due dates). So...yeah, I pretty much had the same emotions then as I do now. Struggling to trust God and be patient, struggling to enjoy the last few days of "life as we know it," struggling to remain grateful in the midst of fatigue, sleeplessness and general physical uncomfortability, knowing that I am blessed beyond measure.
So, it drove me to my blog. Hopefully, although maybe not immediately, I will carve out some time to give this thing some attention. I really do enjoy it.
1 comment:
Due dates should definitely be ignored! They are estimates and make us all impatient. I say go for a "due month" ;)
Post a Comment