Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introductions

Hey, I was wondering...would you guys mind leaving a comment and introducing yourselves? I got to thinking about it, and i realized that there are people that are following my blog that I've never met, and have never contacted me in any way, and I'd love to know who you are. Also, there is someone in New York that seems to frequent my blog, according to the analyzer, and I have no idea who that is either!

So, if you don't mind, if you are reading, can you just pop in and make a comment real quick and just tell me who you are? I'd really appreciate it, and love to "meet" you!

6 comments:

B said...

Cool idea! It's me, Brandi. Old friends from FL, Overflow days :)

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I can't even remember how I found your blog (prob. MckMama?) but it's nice to "meet" you! I'm Erin, by the way :)

Tyler said...

Hey its Tyler over from Mckmama's community. Just getting started around here and wanted to pop in an say hey.

I am married to my husband for almost two years and have a little girl named Emma as well who will be one the 26th of this month. She is the light of my life as im sure your girls are too.

I am a nanny by day to two girls (and emma comes too) and have been in child care for 6 year

nice to "meet" u!
email is sparklechck2102@yahoo.com

Cass said...

Hello! I found your blog over at MckMama's community. I'm Cass and I have two girls about the same age as your daughter.

Deanna said...

Hi. I'm your sister. I follow your blog from California. :)

Love you!!

Tonya said...

I'm Tonya, I came from MckMama's community. I read a comment that you made on the "true christian" post and was curious. Have a great day!