We met in 2003, and Peter pursued a relationship with Michelle for two grueling years before finally winning her heart, standing outside the gym in the rain on a fateful December night. We got married March 2006, and had our daughter Olivia in May 2007. Our newest addition, Emma, came along in March 2009. We are very blessed with two beautiful daughters. This is the chronicle of our journey, with Christ and with each other.
Monday, January 5, 2009
ABC's and other fun stuff
I realize that I haven't done a pregnancy update in quite a while. I promise one by the end of the week. This is week 30, for anyone who is keeping up with that stuff. To hold you over, I am posting a video and a picture of Olivia. Enjoy.

Labels:
Olivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. She is hilarious. She's got the Q-R-S part now... I love that she makes up her own words for "Now I've said my-" How funny! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment