Obviously, I am experiencing pregnancy brain. To round out the complaint list and get that out of the way, I am also experience shortness of breath and major heartburn.
Other than nearly killing myself and my family by burning down our trailer twice (and my parents' once), I am having a completely uneventful pregnancy. Which is good. I have a friend that is in the hospital at 27 weeks with bleeding and I certainly am grateful that we are not there, although my heart breaks for her.
I keep thinking about posting pictures of my belly...but I haven't taken any yet! What a slacker! I think I will get my mom to take some this weekend. I'd ask Peter, but honestly, as hard as he tries, he really doesn't know how to get pictures that will flatter a pregnant belly.
My job at Best Buy has been over since January 10th, and I have really mixed emotions about it. On one hand, I am grateful to not have to be on my feet these last two months, and on the other, we are going to miss the paycheck. Peter is looking for a second job so if anyone knows of anything please keep us in mind.
In Olivia news, she has stopped throwing so many temper tantrums although she still asserts herself pretty adamantly. I am glad she has stopped the tantrums, though. She is learning to feed herself, so I will provide you with a nice image or two of that process.
Right now, I am going to lay down again (there are no stove burners on, don't worry!) while I have the time. Olivia is down for her nap and I don't want to miss my opportunity.
1 comment:
AAAhhhh.. I'm in your blog :) Not for a good reason..but in it still..
Post a Comment