Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Over the Edge

I'm laying in the bed, checking my blog roll, and feeling stuffed. I ate a minestrone soup for dinner, nothing too heavy, just some veggies and a little pasta, and then I ate two homemade granola bars. And the second granola bar put me over the edge.

Exciting, I know.

Overheard today:

Olivia: I be right back.
Me: Where are you going?
Olivia: To see Nemo, at school.

Emma stood the longest she's ever stood, today. That was exciting. Its neat to watch her, and she doesn't even realize she's capable of it. Her top front teeth should be poking through any day. I love that child.

Olivia is a sassy-pants, and constantly disobedient. I love her, too.

Deanna came for Thanksgiving, and now she's gone. I'm sad.

I need to go out and get the clothes from the dryer but I'm lazy and don't feel like going outside.

I'm sore from a workout I did yesterday with Celia. I skipped today because I've been sick but plan to go Thursday. Fun times.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

haha....these are my favorite types of posts. very short and to the point. my favorite parts were, "i that child" and "exciting I know."
that's funny. and i'm glad you're child's teeth are poking about to poke through. Exciting.
One thing I was thinking.....a constantly disobedient child and another child learning what her teeth do. oh dear.

Michelle said...

Thank you for your comment! I love knowing someone reads my ramblings. I love you. I love that you love me. Yikes! And you are funny, with the disobedient and teeth connection. Funny.

Deanna said...

I am quite interested in these homemade granola bars. More info please. I, too, am sad that I am not there. But I am happy, and oh-so-thankful I was there. BTW - for some reason, where it says I'm following your blog, it still only shows me the last post in October.

Hugs,
me