Saturday, June 20, 2009

Transparency

Okay, for the sake of transparency...I went to church dinner tonight and had two helpings of dessert. I'm not one of those people who thinks I have to totally deprive myself when it comes to losing weight, but seriously, two desserts was too much. And showed me that I am not all that "strong" after all.

But, I did not pray before we went in about the food, and I did not make up my mind beforehand what I would and wouldn't eat, so those were two mistakes I am going to rectify for next time. This is a long term, lifestyle change that I am after, so I have to figure out how to make it work practically.

Just wanted to be honest, especially in light of my last post.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

The important thing is to recognize where you've made a decision that isn't beneificial, and to rectify it next time. Sounds like you are on the right track.

I love you and stand with you in this.

Hugs,
Deanna